Quilt Now – January 2019
English | 100 pages | True PDF | 27.3 MB
This month at Quilt Now magazine , we’re sharing the quilting love, with a charming collection of gorgeous quilts and thoughtful gifts we hope you’ll fall head over heels for. We’re looking ahead to spring and have packed this issue with step-by-step projects to refresh your home décor. And don’t miss out on part two of our exciting new quilt-along with Jennie Rayment!
This issue also includes:
•Find out how to use your exclusive Janome hexagon ruler with a wonderful toiletries bag tutorial from Sam Sterken.
•Join in Part 2 of our exclusive quilt-along with Jennie Rayment!
•Discover how to master English paper piecing with three fun projects to start tonight!
•Meet the fabulous US quilter Mathew Boudreaux, aka Mister Domestic, and learn all about his new fabric collection for Art Gallery Fabrics.
• Discover how you could introduce lace into your next quilt!
• Katy Jones shares her cute cat-themed quilt and cushion project.
• Sew a romantic set of applique pouches just in time for Valentine’s Day.
• Explore how to use your free-motion foot with Sarah Payne’s handy masterclass guide.
• PLUS, we have full-size templates, the latest fabrics, gorgeous step-by-step photos and inspiration!
Download from :