Lonely Planet New Orleans (Travel Guide), 8th Edition is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take the St Charles streetcar past grand homes and enormous oaks, catch some jazz on Frenchmen St and search out po’boy perfection – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New Orleans and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s New Orleans Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience – covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
• Covers French Quarter, Faubourg Marigny & Bywater, CBD & Warehouse District, Garden, Lower Garden & Central City, Uptown & Riverbend, Mid-City, the Tremé, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s New Orleans is our most comprehensive guide to New Orleans, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
English | November 1st, 2018 | ISBN: 178657179X | 256 Pages | EPUB | 80.79 MB