English | August 21st, 2018 | ISBN: 1786576376 | 324 Pages | EPUB | 177.19 MB
Lonely Planet Discover Thailand (Travel Guide), 5th Edition is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Get your fill of temples in Bangkok and Ayuthaya, take a cooking course in Chiang Mai, and find your perfect beach spot―all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Discover Thailand:
• Full-color maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience – covering history, food & drink, dance, religion, architecture, landscapes, wildlife
• Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use color maps for easy navigation
• Covers Bangkok, Hua Hin, Ayuthaya, Sukhothai, Chiang Mai, Nong Khai, Ko Pha-Ngan, Ko Samui, Railay, Phuket, Ko Phi-Phi, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Discover Thailand is filled with inspiring and colorful photos, and focuses on Thailand’s most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.