Lonely Planet Discover Rome 2019 (Travel Guide), 5th Edition is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Imagine the roar of the crowds in the Colosseum, crane your neck at the Sistine Chapel, and sample every single flavor of pizza and gelato the city offers―all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Rome and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Discover Rome 2019:
• Full-color maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience – covering history, art, architecture, politics, cuisine, sport
• Covers Ancient Rome, Centro Storico, Tridente, Trevi, Quirinale, Vatican City, Borgo, Prati, Trastevere, Gianicolo, Monti, Esquilino, San Lorenzo, San Giovanni, Testaccio, Villa Borghese, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Discover Rome 2019 is filled with inspiring and colorful photos, and focuses on Rome’s most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
English | September 18th, 2018 | ISBN: 1786579766 | 258 Pages | EPUB | 64.79 MB